Poison Spyder Bombshell Diff Cover Dana 44 (Wrangler YJ, TJ, JK)
The newly redesigned Bombshell™ Diff Cover from Poison Spyder is designed to protect your Jeep Wrangler's gears, lockers and diff cover bolts from rocks and hazards while on the trail. This Dana 44 cover can now be used on stock Wrangler front or rear axles with no requirements for aftermarket track bars or suspension modifications. This diff cover can be installed on your Dana 44 on your bone stock Jeep!
- Cast from highly ductile nodular iron
- Includes moving the gear oil fill hole to the stock fluid level height so there is no more guesswork or measuring
- Ramp profile- profile slants continuously which helps your vehicle slide over obstacles, rather than getting hung up on them
- Peel Back Protection- Heavy duty cover will not get "peeled back", which can result in the draining of your gear oil
- CNC machined mount surface
- Raised Poison Spyder design
- Complete kit- includes everything you need except tools and gear oil
* On Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicons with the stock front track bar (and all JK's with the stock rear track bar), the Dana 44 Bombshell may make contact with the track bar at full compression of the suspension. The Dana 44 Bombshell is NOT recommended for use on the front Dana 44 of a JK Rubicon with the stock track bar or any JK with the stock rear track bar.
** Dana 44 Housings
Jeep Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
Jeep Wrangler TJ (997-2006)
Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited/LJ (2003-2006)
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2018)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2018)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
[email protected] great cover and great price! Thank you Offroad !