AEV Heat Reduction Hood (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
Heat Reduction Hood for JK
The AEV Heat Reduction Hood is designed to provide your Jeep Wrangler JK with fresh intake aire and critical under hood cooling. This hood is made of stamped 23 gauge steel and stainless steel mesh inserts. Its distinct design adds not only great function, but sleek styling to your vehicle. The central vent of the hood is positioned to take advantage of the low-pressure area created at the front edge of the hood when your vehicle is in motion. Since air moves from high to low pressure, the placement of the center vent causes cooler outside air to be drawn through the radiator and up through the hood.
- All steel construction
- Significant under hood temperature
- Adds style to any 2007+ Wrangler
- Includes full stamped steel inner
- Side mesh opening fits AEV's Snorkel
- Fresh air intake
- Comes e-coated, ready to paint
- Great replacement for damaged stock hoods
- OE-style crumple zones designed to collapse in accidents
- Crumple zone, for improved crash safety
- The side mesh inserts are removable to accommodate the installation of AEV’s Snorkel Kit.
** The AEV Heat Reduction Hood now utilizes a dual windshield washer nozzle configuration found on all 2013+ JK Wranglers. 2007-2012 JK Wrangler with a single windshield washer nozzle will require switching to a dual windshield washer nozzle system. We offer an optional Dual Washer Nozzle Kit for an easy, professional looking installation.
*** Be sure to select whether or not you would like to include the Dual Washer Nozzle Kit