Adams Driveshaft Front & Rear 1310 CV Driveshaft Package Solid (Wrangler JL 2018+)
This Extreme Duty Series Solid 1310 CV Driveshaft will work up to 37" Tall Tires after that size we Recommend you upgrading to our [Extreme Duty 1350 Solid Series]. Bigger tires adds more Weight, Traction, and more Pressure on your Drivetrain Components like your Driveshafts, Axles, Gears, Etc so you want to make sure you are buying the right driveshaft for your Jeep. This Driveshaft will work up to a 6" Lift after that the angle may be too Severe or Bind.
- One (1) front 1310 driveshaft
- One (1) rear 1310 driveshaft
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Front: 2" x .120 wall DOM tubing construction
- Rear: 2-1/2" x .095 wall OM tubing construction
- Double the strength of factory tubing
- HD flange fits OEM front pinion flange
- Full spline slip n stub
- Built only with components by Spicer, Neapco and Adams Driveshaft
- Strongest non-greasable u-joints on the market
** Please be sure to enter model (2/4 door), lift height and the measurement from lip to lip prior to ordering
*** Depending on the size and manufacturer of your lift, rear upper adjustable control arms may be needed to help set the pinion angle.