Rear Rock Crawler Driveshaft for JK
The Adams Driveshaft Rear Rock Crawler CV Driveshaft with Spicer U-Joints is designed to withstand and perform in the toughest terrain in your Jeep Wrangler JK. This driveshaft is made to order so if you have altered the differential or transfer case in any way, please let it be known upon ordering (EX axle swap, t-case upgrade).
** Please be sure to include your Jeep's year, lift size, any alterations and T-shirt size to ensure proper fitment and part numbers
- One (1) 1350 Spicer solid U-joint 2 1/2" X .095 Wall Rock Crawler CV Driveshaft. Lifetime Warranty if you twist our Tube or break a Welds due to Torque.
- One (1) 1350 Front Transfer Case Output Shaft Flange Yoke.
- One (1) 1350 Rear Dana 44 Pinion Yoke.
- One (1) Set of 1350 U-bolts.
- One (1) Set of 4 CV Bolts.
- One (1) One free T-shirt of your size. Sizes to choose from are M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL.
- Fits up to a 6" lift
Lifetime Warranty on the driveshaft welds and tubing if you break due to torque. No warranty if components break due to bad angles or are not properly maintained
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2016)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2016)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to install, came with just enough loctite. No more concerns about rubbing EVAP or gas tank.