Front and Rear HD Driveshafts Package for JK
The Adams Driveshaft 1350 Front and Rear Rock Crawler CV Driveshaft Package with Spicer Solid U-Joints is designed to withstand the toughest terrain in your Jeep Wrangler JK. These driveshafts are made to order so if you have altered the differentials or transfer case in any way, please let it be known upon ordering (EX axle swaps, t-case upgrade).
** Be sure to choose your Jeep's year, lift size, additional alterations, T-shirt size, etc to ensure proper fitment and part numbers
- One (1) Front 1350 2" X .120 Wall Rock Crawler driveshaft. Lifetime Warranty if you twist the Tube or Break our Welds.
- One (1) Rear 1350 2 1/2" x .095 Wall Rock Crawler Driveshaft. Lifetime Warranty if you twist the Tube or Break our Welds.
- Two (2) 1350 transfer case output shaft flange style yokes.
- Two (2) Dana 44 1350 front and rear Pinion Yokes
- Two (2) 1350 u-bolts.
- One (1) Set of 8 CV Bolts.
- One (1) One free T-shirt of your size. Sizes to choose from are M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL.
- Fits JK's with up to a 6" lift
Lifetime Warranty on the driveshaft welds and tubing if you break due to torque. No warranty if components break due to bad angles or if not properly maintained
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2016)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2016)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The folks at Adams were very helpful both in taking the measurements to make sure I had a perfect fit, and in helping me through the install with a few questions. Eric Miles at Offroad Elements was great as usual making sure the drive shafts were made, and shipped the same day I ordered them. Great customer service from both places as usual. I'm very pleased, and put the Jeep on the trails this weekend!